Objectives of Music Club
- Offer young people an opportunity for self expression through a non verbal creative and meaningful medium.
- Help students to cultivate their interest in music.
- Help to develop self discipline through regular practice.
- Improve Leadership skills by conducting activities or community outreach events.
- Music performance improves self confidence if directed and facilitated in a positive encouraging way.
- Represent the institution National wide platform for Music Experts
Process how student join in music club and activities done in the club:
- The club shall hold instruction every semester for interested students to join the club through the student Coordinators.
- Initially students are required to give a glimpse of their music knowledge.
- If they have good knowledge in music they can directly use the respective instruments.
- If he/she is a beginner then he can use the music club under the guidance of students who has good knowledge in that particular instrument.
- Practicing regularly in the club
- Conduction of musical events
Male: K.Vikas, 17VV1A1218 Information technology 3rd B.Tech, Ph:8076446075.
Female: D.Blessey, 19VV1A1214 Information technology 1st B.Tech, Ph:6300857842.
Faculty coordinator: Smt.B.Nalini. Cultural coordinator.
Key board : 10,000/-
Guitar : 9,990/-
Jazz drum kits: 12,500/-
Mic and speaker: 5,000/-
Total worth of 45,000/-
Details of Students
(Name, roll no., which instrument utilized, how they have utilized, when they have utilized):
1. K.Vikas (17VV1A1218 3RD IT)
2. Y.Kiran chand (18VV1A0534 2ND CSE)
3. S.Suresh (18VV1A0436 2ND ECE)
4. P. Sangeet (17VV1A0340 3RD MECH)
5. S.Suresh(18VV1A0436 2ND ECE)
6. P.Navish (16VV1A0336 4TH MECH)
7. P.Sangeet (17VV1A0340 3RD MECH)
Music club timings
Every day 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm