A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed with M/s Sarda Metals & Alloys Ltd. whose purpose is to exchange expertise for mutual benefit and growth, in the areas of Industrial Visits, In-plant Training, Internships, projects, Research & Development, Placements, and Establishing Advanced Labs etc.
- Please add attached pictures
Achievements of Staff
- Received a Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing from Asian Journal of Research in Computer Science in recognition of outstanding contribution to the quality of Journal
- Authored a Text Book on “Adaptive Power System Stabilizers”, Lambert Academic Publishing in the year 2020
- Successfully completed translating the given English Language Transcripts of the course Titled “Industrial Automation and Control” into Telugu Language( (Translator ID:0733)
- A project titled, “Real Time Power Measurement Hardware Bundle” worth Rs.5,17,902/- has been sanctioned under RUSA
Achievements of Students
Details of student publications
G.Vamsi Priya (R.No:14VV1A0215), published a paper entitled “wavelet approach for transient current based multi terminal transmission system protection scheme in the presence of svc” in International conference on electrical, electronics, and optimization techniques (ICEEOT) – 2016
Best Outgoing Student for the Academic Year 2019-2020
- 33 students of II B.Tech EEE received Supreme Squaders Trophy from IIT BHUWANESWAR for their active participation in the events conducted in Wissenaire’ 20 – The Annual Techno -Management Fest conducted by IIT BHUWANESWAR.
- 6 students participated in “IEEE vizag bay sub section student zonal congress 2k17” organised by IEEE Hyderabad section on 17th sep 2017 at Visakhapatnam
- Sravani Mudarabilli ,Swayamvarapu Bhaskar Rao,Shaik.Jahangeer Basha selected for
internship in BOLT IoT solutions Pvt. Limited for 2months in 2020
Extra Curricular Activities:
1. Recevied overall college championship in sports for the year 2018-2019
2. B. SaiKiran(16VV1A0205) IV B.Tech has secured 8thplace in Inter college competition of Rifle /Pistol shooting in SouthZone.
3. S.Vivek (17VV5A0277) II B.Tech has secured 7th place in 74kg weight at Powerlifting India,Pune
Online certification courses
- Naguru sai sharmila, completed 8week NPTEL-online course on basic electrical circuits during July-Sept 2017
- Sheikh muhammed aazam(16VV1A0247) completed 23.5 hours of digital marketing 12 courses in 1 online course on Sept 17,during 2019-2020
- 51 members completed 90 Coursera/TCS-ion online courses on various subjects in the year 2020
Paper/project expo presentations:
- 18 students participated in various events at “Shaastra” 2017 at IIT madras
- 8 students have presented paper in “National energy conservation week”, APEPDCL on 18.12.2019
- M.sravani(16VV1A0249) has secured IIIrd place in project expo ,vulcanzy at NIT Tadepalligudem, Andhra pradesh,2019
Social activities from EEE department
- 30 members participated in donation camp for orphanage 13th feb, 2019.
- IV B.Tech students organized blood donation camp in december 2019.
- III B.Tech students participated in swatch bharat in jan 2019.
DETAILS OF COMPETITIVE EXAMS SUCH AS GATE/UPSC/CAT/GRE ETC.
- 22 members qualified in GATE/ CAT/GRE in 2017
- 08 members qualified in GATE in 2018
- 09 members qualified in GATE in 2019