- To impart quality engineering education in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering to meet the societal needs. The department perspective is to focus on education, Research, Recognition, Innovation and Transform it in to Centre of Excellence.
- To produce best quality ECE graduates of global importance by imparting effective teaching, hands on training and value education.
- To adapt/ implement an industry relevant outcome-based curriculum from time to time to compete with highly reputed institutes to attain equal opportunities.
- To promote industry collaborations with a focus on higher education, placement and entrepreneurship.
- Establishing center of excellence to promote research and innovations in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering to bring patent culture.