To facilitate effectual teaching and learning activities, the department has excellent infrastructure, which includes:
- ICT enabled Classrooms with Interactive Boards, Projectors and Screens
- Well-equipped Laboratories with 155 computers with latest hardware and software
- Continuously upgraded Computer facilities
- Well-stocked Department library with e-books and open source journals.
- Air-conditioned Auditorium
- CC Cameras Surveillance in Labs and Corridors
- Dedicated Lab for PG students with 24 computers
- Four HP All-in-one touch computers for aid to differently abled people
- Three IBM high end rack servers and one IBM RAID storage server
- IoT research facility with Arduino, Photon and Raspberry Pi boards
The department has ample labs, even beyond curriculum requirements; the students may utilize them for their career prospects. CSE-labs are allotted to the students for every week as per the timetable. Apart from the regular labs, research lab is also available for faculties and students to carry out their research and project work. The maintenance of infrastructure and facilities at the Department is carried out in a timely and thorough manner to ensure maximum availability and minimum downtime of the equipment and services. All the lab facilities and services are made available to the students even after-college hours and holidays to enable their maximum utilization and benefit to the students.
IBM Rack Servers
IBM RAID Storage
HP All-in-One Touch Screen Computers *
HP i5 G2MT Desktop Computers
HP i5 Desktop Computers
HP i3 Desktop Computers
Lenovo Desktop Computers
Dell Desktop Computers
The CSE-department has a dedicated library for the students which houses the following facilities
- Personal Computers: 03
- Number of Books: 300
- Project Reports: 480
- Lab Manuals: 10
- Magazines: 03
The Auditorium will be used or technical, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Students are free to use this hall which is equipped with Projector Screen and PA system. Students utilize this facility regularly to conduct events as per their academic as well as non-academic needs.
CC cameras, in labs and corridors ensures regular monitoring of the class work and lab sessions. Also ensures safety in the department.