The department of Information Technology, JNTUK-UCEV is organizing a “Five Day Online National Workshop on BlockChain Technologies” during 27th to 31st May 2020.
Block chain technology enables distributed public ledgers that hold immutable data in a secure and encrypted way and ensure that transactions can never be altered. While Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the most popular examples of blockchain usage, this “distributed ledger technology” (DLT) is finding a broad range of uses.
Objectives of blockchain Technology (Middlemen-free):
The decentralization of blockchain network removes the need of a middleman, like a bank or an agent. Transactions of digital asset transfer can be done directly in a peer-to-peer manner.
- Blockchain technology is an online ledger that user data structure, to simplify the way we transact.
- It allows users to manipulate the ledger in a secure way without the help of a third party.
- It allows a free cryptocurrency through a decentralized environment.
- It provides great transparency because it is a type of distributed ledger. So our network participants share the same documentation as opposed to individual topics.
- With blockchain, you do not need as many third parties or middleman to make guarantee and so, the cost can be reduced.
- This technology offers new tools for authentication and authorization in the digital world that fulfill the needs of many centralized administrators. As a result, it enables the creation of new digital relationships.
The aim and scope of this workshop is to train and provide hands-on experience to the PG and UG students in BlockChain Technologies, as per the newly introduced JNTUK R19 syllabus.