Welcome to the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, JNTUK-UCEV. Our department is home to 15 faculty members, about 240 undergraduate students. We offer excellent educational opportunities to students seeking a challenging environment to pursue academics.
To impart quality engineering education in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering to meet the societal needs. The department perspective is to focus on education,
Research, Recognition, Innovation and Transform it in to Centre of Excellence.
- To produce best quality ECE graduates of global importance by imparting effective teaching, hands on training and value education.
- To adapt/ implement an industry relevant outcome-based curriculum from time to time to compete with highly reputed institutes to attain equal opportunities.
- To promote industry collaborations with a focus on higher education, placement and entrepreneurship.
- Establishing center of excellence to promote research and innovations in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering to bring patent culture.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- PEO1: To build fundamentally strong graduates in both mathematical and basic sciences with a motivation of lifelong learning.
- PEO2: Ability to demonstrate practical skill to meet both the academic and industrial needs.
- PEO3: To produce highly ethical and professional graduates to serve the society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1. Analyze and design analog & digital circuits or systems for a given specification and function.
- PSO2. Implement functional blocks of hardware-software co-designs for signal processing and communication applications.
- PSO3. Analyze and design Microwave communication circuits.